General Usage Instruction
- Open your project in the IDE
- You'll see "GitLab Merge Requests" tool window. For example, you can access it through menu: View | Tool Window | Gitlab Merge Requests.
- If you use GitLab SaaS, your repository should be already visible in the dropdown in the upper left corner of the tool window, so you just need to click on "Click to load merge requests" link or "Refresh" toolbar button.
- If you use Gitlab self-managed, click on the "No Repository" dropdown button in the upper left corner of the tool window, and choose "Discover Servers..."
- If you use GitLab SaaS and don't see your repository, please check that you have GitLab Git remote configured: VCS | Git | Remotes...
- If you have any problems or questions, please contact support