General Usage Instruction
- Open your project in the IDE
- You'll see "Bitbucket Pull Requests" tool window. For example, you can access it through menu: View | Tool Window | Bitbucket Pull Requests.
- If you use Bitbucket Cloud, your repository should be already visible in the dropdown in the upper left corner of the tool window, so you just need to click on "Click to load pull requests" link or "Refresh" toolbar button.
- If you use Bitbucket Server, click on the "No Repository" dropdown button in the upper left corner of the tool window, and choose "Discover Servers..."
- If you use Bitbucket Cloud and don't see your repository, please check that you have Bitbucket Git remote configured: VCS | Git | Remotes...
- If you have any problems or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org